If you're planning to head to Croke Park for either (or maybe both!) night, you'll find the information below handy - from stage times to weather reports to transport, we've got you covered.
It's still a few days out, so this could all change - but there is a risk of showers on both days according to Accuweather (below), so make sure you bring a rainproof jacket. Met.ie says that Friday will see "showery rain will become widespread during the afternoon and early evening. Highs of just 14 to 17 C., in moderate to fresh southwest winds. Rain in all areas for a time overnight, but dry by dawn", while Saturday will see "a few light showers, but most places dry, with sunny spells at times" and highs of 16 to 18 C.
There are two support acts - Charli XCX and Camila Cabello - and both are worth getting in for. Organisers have not announced what time Ms. Swift herself will be on at, but we're guessing that it will be certainly no later than 8.30pm and possibly even as early as 8pm, if Cabello does a half-hour set - so make sure you're in the stadium and situated well before that.
Charli XCX: 6.30pm
Camila Cabello: 7.15pm
There is NO QUEUING allowed prior to gates opening or overnight, as Croke Park is a residential area. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium.
If you don't mind spoilers, here's what she's likely to play...
- Baggage searches will be taking place. Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. Bags bigger than A5 size (half an A4 sheet) will not be permitted. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site.
- Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
• Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
• Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted. (Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
- No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
• Obey the stewards and Gardai and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
• Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
• The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
• Allow additional time to get through security checks
• There are no re-admissions to the concert.
Will be at the Ticketmaster collection point on North Circular Road at Gill's Corner.
Fans are encouraged to walk, bike or use public transport to the venue as there is no car parking available around the stadium.
A number of Dublin Bus routes stop near the stadium, many of them on Drumcondra Road or Lower Dorset Street, depending on which entrance your ticket says. See dublinbus.ie.
The nearest train (not DART) station is Drumcondra. The nearest DART station is Connolly (allow a 15 minute walk).
Croke Park is bordered by Ballybough Road, Clonliffe Road and North Circular Road.
Those who are in the HOGAN STAND via Jones Road and Russell Street: use BLUE ROUTE
CUSACK STAND via St. James's Avenue and Foster Terrace: use RED ROUTE
DAVIN STAND via St. Margaret's Terrace: use YELLOW ROUTE
PITCH SEATING: use GREEN & YELLOW ROUTE (check ticket for directions)
PITCH STANDING via St. James's Avenue and Foster Terrace: use RED ROUTE
Under 14s not allowed on pitch standing area, whether they're accompanied or unaccompanied.
Under 16s must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.