In case you're wondering what the Mean Girls cast have all been up to for the last decade and a half, here's what some of its supporting cast members - as well as one of the leads, Lacey Chabert - have been up to.
There are a myriad of homages careering round the internet to celebrate one of the finest films ever made (seriously), like 'Ten Things YOU Never Knew About Mean Girls', and so on, but we'd like to keep things a little simpler. We're going to pay tribute to Tina Fey's razor sharp writing with our top twenty favourite quotes that we still use on a daily basis.
You may notice that 'Fetch' doesn't feature. But as Regina George, promised "it wasn't going to happen."
In any case there are loads of quotes from 'Mean Girls' that did catch on and that we use more regularly than is considered sane.
1. "I have this theory, that if you cut off all her hair she’d look like a British man."
2. "Made out with a hot dog? Oh my God that was one time!"
3. "I can’t go to Taco Bell. I’m on an all-carb diet. God, Karen, you are so stupid!"
4. "Oh my God, Danny DeVito! I love your work!"
5. "This is Susan from Planned Parenthood, I have her test results. If you could have her call me as soon as she can. It’s urgent. Thank you."
6. "Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to friends. That’s just, like, the rules of feminism."
7. "That’s why her hair is so big. It’s full of secrets."
8. "It’s like I have ESPN or something. My breasts can always tell when it’s going to rain. Well… they can tell when it’s raining."
9. "But you’re, like, really pretty… So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?"
10. "One time, she punched me in the face. It was awesome."
11. "Cause she’s a life ruiner. She ruins people’s lives."
12. "Regina George is not sweet! She’s a scum-sucking road whore, she ruined my life!"
13. "On Wednesdays we wear pink."
14. "You smell like a baby prostitute."
15. "I’m sorry I called you a gap-toothed bitch. It’s not your fault you’re so gap-toothed."
16. "If you’re from Africa, why are you white?"
17. "I’m not a regular mom, I’m a cool mom."
18. "Gretchen, I’m sorry I laughed at you that time you got diarrhea at Barnes & Nobles. And I’m sorry for telling everyone about it. And I’m sorry for repeating it now."
19. "There are two kinds of evil people in this world. Those who do evil stuff and those who see evil stuff being done and don’t try to stop it."
20. "Somebody wrote in that book that I’m lying about being a virgin because I use super jumbo tampons, but I can’t help it if I’ve got a heavy flow and a wide set vagina!"
"...wide set vagina" Gets us every time.