You can't kick off the Christmas season without the Late Late Toy Show, and this year's show was a bumper edition to say the least.
You had DeLoreans turning up on stage, Ryan Tubridy pretending he was a cow (context needed, but it makes sense), Disney's The Little Mermaid as a theme, and - of course - the moment when Sgt. Graham Burke reunited with his family following his sixth tour of duty in Mali with the Irish Defence Forces.
We were live blogging it all here if you want a more detailed look at what went down, while below are some of our highlights from the night.
5. RYAN TUBRIDY GETTING WAY TOO EXCITED ABOUT HEARING THE STAR WARS THEME ON BAGPIPES
Don't get us wrong, we love Star Wars too and young Alex Hughes was a great bagpipe player and everything - but the sugar was clearly kicking in for Ryan when the song hit.
4. TADGH PURCELL GOES ROGUE, FIRES BATMAN MISSILES AT RYAN TUBRIDY
There's nothing more exciting and enjoyable than when a child goes off-script on live television and decides to attack the host of the show.
3. RYAN TUBRIDY REFENCED SE7EN IN FRONT OF KIDS AND NOBODY GOT IT, BUT WE GOT IT
What's in the box? WHAT'S IN THE BOX?! WHAT'S IN THE BOX?!?! Oh, it's a rock. OK. (cough)
2. "This is an udder animal."
When you've got that kind of Dad jokes / pun work going on, there's really nothing more you can do. Also, let's stop for a moment and consider whether or not Uncle Gaybo would have gotten underneath a plastic cow to milk it.
1. BROOKE AND AMBER BEING STUN HUNS AND SHOULD HAVE THEIR OWN SLOT ON XPOSÉ
Glenda Gilson's getting her P45 in the morning because Brooke and Amber are taking over Xposé from here on out. YA LOOK STUNNING.