Hologram projectors are becoming more and more popular.
It's theorised that within the next twenty years, holograms will form a daily part of our lives as the technology becomes more and more prevalent. For us, we can't wait that long.
We need holograms right NOW.
YouTuber Mrwhosetheboss has figured out a way that you can have your own hologram projector for less than five lids.
- Graph paper (That's the one you used in Maths class)
- CD Case (Use that Savage Garden CD you found when cleaning out your old bedroom)
- Tape or Super-Glue (Make sure you don't stick your fingers together)
- Pen (The thing with the ink in it)
- Scissors (Sisters. Sorry, force of habit.)
- Knife or Glass Cutter (It's gotta be sharp enough to cut plastic, obviously)
- A smartphone capable of connecting to the Internet (D'uh, obviously)
Assembled all these? Great. Now click the video below to get started.
Pretty cool, eh? It takes a little bit of DIY and so forth, but it's a nice little party piece.
We're guessing you'll eventually see these made professionally and sold at those stalls you see in shopping centres, but they're still interesting nonetheless.
Here's a link to the hologram-specific video he mentioned, in case you decide to put this thing together.