Been stuck indoors a lot lately? Same here.
It can often feel like one day is just gelling into the next, and very often, the monotony of every day can just make you... well, do the same thing over and over again. You're refreshing the same news apps, checking Twitter again and again for the same things, but nothing's changing.
When things get that boring, you need something to counteract it. That's where we come in. Our new campaign, 'We Hate Boring', aims to take the boredom out of your life. How? With great content, quizzes, podcasts, and much, much more.
Our new TV ad, which you can see on TG4 from July 20th, gives you a little idea of what's in store, but here's what we're planning for the next few weeks and months ahead.
- More quizzes! (Like, A LOT more)
- New Music Friday, where we showcase new music from Ireland and aboard every week!
- Season 2 of 'The Revisit' podcast, with a new line-up of guests!
- Even more great video content on the way to our YouTube channel!
- As well as loads of celeb interviews you can also check out the likes of our new series The Mini Review!
- All on-demand releases reviewed!
For over two decades (yes, really), entertainment.ie has been entertaining the nation - so why stop now?
Here's the TV ad that's going live on TV and across radio stations from next week.