To bring you up to speed, Billy Bush penned an op-ed in the New York Times last weekend admonishing President Trump’s recent denial that he said “grab ‘em by the p***y in a leaked Access Hollywood tape. Originally Trump alleged that the comments were “locker room talk” but has since suggested that it isn’t his voice on the tape at all.
"Of course he said it," Bush wrote. "And we laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator. Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act. He was performing. Surely, we thought, none of this was real. We now know better."
The former Today host has now made his first late-night appearance since being fired over the tape last year. Speaking on The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, he addressed the incident, the article he wrote and the current sexual harassment scandals surrounding Hollywood and media.
He told Colbert he was offended by Trump’s denial personally and on behalf of the women who have gone on the record to accuse Trump of sexual misconduct. He concluded: "Enough is enough. Stop playing around with people’s lives."
Watch it below:
— The Late Show (@colbertlateshow) December 5, 2017
You can see the extended interview here: