The Internet is a strange and wonderful place, but it's more how it repurposes things for our amusement that makes it all the interesting.
Case in point is taking a throwaway scene from Quentin Tarantino's iconic masterpiece, Pulp Fiction, and turning it into a meme. It's the part where Travolta's character, high as a kite on heroin, turns up Uma Thurman's house and is trying to figure out how to respond to her over the intercom.
Here's the scene in question. Skip to 1.18.
For whatever reason, that image of Travolta has become a thing online. Here's just a few of the best examples we've seen.
10. EPISODE V: RETURN OF THE JOHN TRAVOLTA
Bonus points for Crazy Shia LaBeouf.
9. PRESIDENTINAL NOMINEE JOHN TRAVOLTA
8. BATMAN Vs. SUPERMAN Vs. CONFUSED TRAVOLTA
Is he with you?
7. THE SHINING feat. CONFUSED TRAVOLTA
Solid editing here.
Is it better to be safe than sorry?
5. THAT TIME HE TURNED UP AT A WEDDING
In fairness, he wouldn't look out of place at a hipster wedding.
4. THE DARK TRAVOLTA
I hate it when he does that.
3. PULP FICTION CONFUSED TRAVOLTA
SO META IT HURTS.
2. JEOPARDY! feat. JOHN TRAVOLTA
DING! What is Royale With Cheese.
1. THAT TIME HE TURNED UP IN THE REAL WORLD
Bagsying this for next Hallowe'en.