Proving that the readers of We Love Pop Magazine are nothing but idiots, Niall Horan topped their poll of the guy most girls want to marry on the most romantic day of the year. Are you gagging? We're gagging.
Niall beat rival boy bander, The Wanted's Nathan Sykes (also, gag), to take the top spot while Justin Bieber (gaaaaaag) came third. What is wrong with these people? This list is just upsetting.
We Love Pop editor Malcolm Mackenzie said: 'Like most people, we expected Harry Styles to come out top - but it seems girls are getting fed up with pop stars who cover themselves in tattoos, smoke and jump from one girlfriend to the next. These results show that good boys are hot at the moment!'. Niall and Harry's other bandmate Louis Tomlinson also made the top 10 but there was no place for Zayn Malik and Liam Payne.
Here are the rest of the poll results:
- 1 - Niall Horan (One Direction)
- 2 - Nathan Sykes (The Wanted)
- 3 - Justin Bieber
- 4 - Tom Daley
- 5 - George Shelley (Union J)
- 6 - Harry Styles (One Direction)
- 7 - Aston Merrygold (JLS)
- 8 - Louis Thomlinson (One Direction)
- 9 - Joss Hutcherson (actor - The Hunger Games)
- 10 - Richard Whisker (CBBC's Friday Download presenter)
We realise that the audience is young, but cop on. Most of these boys look like girls. Stop it. We have our flavours of the moment right here, who are much better candidates to spend your time swooning over.