Jay Leno is currently in hospital in Los Angeles receiving treatment after an incident at his car garage over the weekend.
The American TV host, who is 72, was at the garage where he stores his cars in Burbank, California on Saturday when one of them unexpectedly burst into flames.
Leno suffered serious burns to the left side of his face, although TMZ report that the flames did not penetrate his eye or his ear.
He was taken to the Grossman Burn Center by ambulance, where he has been receiving treatment.
However, thankfully the injuries are recoverable as he updated Variety on his condition, saying: "I got some serious burns from a gasoline fire. I am ok. Just need a week or two to get back on my feet."
The Grossman Burn Center also released a statement saying "He is in good humor and is touched by all the inquiries into his condition and well- wishes. He wants to let everyone know he is doing well and is in ‘the best burn center in the United States’."
Leno was once the most-watched TV hosts in America with his 'The Tonight Show' late night talk show, which he hosted from 1992 until it was taken over by Conan O'Brien in 2009.
He later began his own CNBC show called 'Jay Leno's Garage' in 2015, which indulged his love of cars.