Hang on to your hats - it's the pointless list of things we've all been waiting for! Spinner.com have come across with what they consider to be the worst duets of all time.
10. Madonna and Justin Timberlake: 4 Minutes (2008)
9. Mick Jagger and David Bowie: Dancing in the Streets (1985)
8. Hilary and Haylie Duff: Our Lips Are Sealed (2004)
7. Jennifer Warnes and Bill Medley: I've Had The Time of My Life (1987)
6. Mariah Carey and Busta Rhymes: I Know What You Want (2003)
5. Willie Nelson and Julio Iglesias: To All The Girls I've Loved Before (1984)
4. Bono and Frank Sinatra: I've Got You Under My Skin (1993)
3. Paul McCartney and Michael Jackson: The Girl Is Mine (1982)
2. Paula Abdul and MC Skat Kat: Opposites Attract (1989)
1. Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis: Cruisin' (2000)
No Nicole Kidman and Robbie Williams? No Jack Black and Alicia Keys?!?
As for Gwyneth Paltrow and Huey Lewis' efforts to cover Smokey Robinson - I don't recall that making it to our radio waves (repression is a great thing). If you wish to avoid it, never get the film Duets out on DVD.