Right, we're not saying that Kanye is wearing makeup but we're also not saying he never has. This week (which can we all agree has seemed to go on forever?), we took a look at the GQ Men of the Year Awards red carpet, which was ironically all about the women who served up a fashion storm, went through the foundations of foundation without any help from Kate Nash (although she does know her make-up) and shared one of our favourite Saturday night looks that we think you're going to want to try at home (and there's going to be plenty more to try out so get snapping them selfies!).
1. We took a look at the schtyle from the GQ Men of the Year Awards.
It wasn't all Kimye (but it mostly was).
2. We wondered who would be the next Rachel and Pasha couple as the next set of celebrities for Strictly Come Dancing are announced!
Will it be more than shiny disco balls for any of the celebs this year?
3. Our Top Three Medium Coverage Foundations:
Mac, Make Up For Ever, Dior. Who's your winner?
4. Five Steps to Flawless Foundation:
Application Tips and Tricks to Get Your Glow On
5. Gym Virgin Diaries:
We’re Talking Confessions and Inspirations
6. Get Saturday Night Ready With Beaut.ie:
Autumnal Sultry Smokey Eye