That open letter the New York Post sent to Gwyneth Paltrow is still sparking debate, H&M have something for all budgeting brides out there, the top five most disappointing purchases of all time get discussed, and review of Lidl's Osiris Avisé Moisturisers, and pointers a plenty. Here's where we had you over to the editor of Beaut.ie, the lovely (and fiercely informed) Andrea Kissane to run through their seven most read articles this week.
1. Top of the Flops
We name our top five disappointing beauty purchases and our readers tell us about their experiences with products that failed to live up to the hype.
2. The New York Post's hilarious open letter to Gwyneth Paltrow
It got us thinking about witty words for working women everywhere...
3. Rate It: Best Shampoo and Conditioner.
We talk the haircare products that we couldn't be without.
4. New trend spot that has us all a-flutter
Double false lashes to decorate both top and bottom lash lines, and top tips on how best to apply your falsies.
5. Beaut.ienomics: Lidl's Osiris Avisé Moisturisers.
Save money but will your skin pay the price? Review.
6. Calling all blushing (and budgeting) brides!
H&M launch €80 wedding dress. We wonder if nuptials are going high street and low cost?
7. Tween Mag 'Girl Talk' goes feminist
We investigate what this change means for tween-targeted publishing and chat about our favourite childhood reads.