WARNING: some material contained may be deemed NSFW on account of the #cockinasock activity. We would also like to reassure you that no cocks were harmed in the making of this article.
Below are the results from the Beaut.ie jury. This week, their most viewed posts range from a review of new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks, to the five beauty products you would risk life and limb for. We've decided to put things in a list, just so you can see things in order of popularity. Simples.
1. Beaut.ienomics: Fake it with style.
Five affordable dupes for high end products. If you are a fan of Nars, YSL, Mac or Bobbi Brown but are minding your pennies, then this is a must read to help you get the most for your moola!
2. Quick! Your house is on fye-yaah - what five beauty products would you grab?
It's getting' hot in here with a lively debate about five can't-live-without beauty picks.
3. New review of Cocoa Brown 'Lovely Legs' Spray.
It's a fool proof, affordable tan that doesn't smell like burnt biscuits. There's also handy before and after pics for you to peruse.
4. 50 things women MUST know about men / how to be the perfect Stepford wife...
We wonder what century we are living in and where we can buy a sarcasm font.
6. Review of new Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipsticks.
They're long-lasting, matte and won't break the piggy bank.
7. Fashion to put a Spring in your step...
Sandals, wedges and flats to showcase your tootsies. You'll also get a fashion sugar fix with zero calories, as your shown the best sugary-sweet shades and pretty pastels for an on-trend look.
Suddenly, I'm fierce hungry for jellies.