It's been a disastrous few months for Ezra Miller, but the star of 'The Flash' has finally broken their silence.
In a statement provided to Variety on Tuesday, the 29-year-old non-binary actor apologised for any alarm they may have caused.
"Having recently gone through a time of intense crisis, I now understand that I am suffering complex mental health issues and have begun ongoing treatment," Miller said.
"I want to apologise to everyone that I have alarmed and upset with my past behaviour. I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life."
The statement comes after the actor was charged with felony burglary last week. Miller allegedly breaking into a house to steal liquor.
In March, police arrested Miller for allegedly "grabbed the microphone from a 23-year-old woman singing karaoke and later lunged at a 32-year-old man playing darts."
A few weeks later, Miller was arrested a second time for reportedly striking a woman with a chair following a dispute at a private residence.
This all comes amid a highly turbulent time for Warner Bros Discovery. After scrapping 'Batgirl' earlier this month, the studio is under intense pressure with the upcoming superhero film starring Miller.
The actor also recently reprised their role as Credence Barebone in the latest 'Fantastic Beasts' film. A source close to the studio told Variety that Warner Bros. supports Miller’s decision to seek professional help.
'The Flash' releases in cinemas on June 23, 2023.