This week you mostly wanted to know about foundations. We located the best one, before showing you two different ways of applying it, and then which loose powders you could get your mitts on for a pithy sum. We also had a gander at Chloe Jasmine's debut Celebrity Big Brother appearance nine years ago; Kate Middleton's new "bangs", and we doffed a cap to our hero of the week, Serena Williams. And then we had a nose around Tubridy's gaf. Which is well swish....
1. Collection Launch Alert!
Marks & Spencer Autumn / Winter 2015 all kicked off at Royal Hospital Kilmainham. We have all the pics.
2. One Foundation Applied Two Ways
Which application method wins?
3. This isn't the first time Chloe Jasmine has been on Celebrity Big Brother
Turns out she was on way back in 2006
4. Hero of the week - Serena Williams
Tennis titan gives refreshingly honest answer when asked to ‘smile’ by reporter
5. Budget Basics to Payday Picks
Five loose powders we rate
6. Medical Grade Glycolic Peel Treatment, Anyone?
We give it a whirl
7. Kate Middleton Gets a Fringe!
Internet appears underwhelmed
8. Tooling Up...
Latest launches from Clarisonic, Ghd, and more
9. Your Perfect Foundation
Searching for the beauty Holy Grail
10. Ryan Tubs is Selling His House for a Cool €1.275m
Fancy a snoop!