Cue: "Well, we could have told you that much, etc., etc." jokes…
A new report from Spotify has revealed that Ed Sheeran is the artist that people listen to most when they want to go to sleep, Billboard reports.
It seems that the ginger singer's sound has a particularly soporific quality to it that allows people to drift off as they go for a snooze. His song 'Thinking Out Loud' is the most streamed song on peoples' sleep-themed Spotify playlists, while several of his other songs feature prominently in the Top 20.
Other artists on the chart including Ellie Goulding (snore), Passenger (zzzzz) and Coldplay (droolonpillow).
So basically, if you're going to either of his Croke Park gigs, take your blankie.
See the full list below:
Most-Streamed Sleep Songs Globally
1. Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
2. Stay With Me – Sam Smith
3. Love Me Like You Do (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – Ellie Goulding
4. I See Fire – Ed Sheeran
5. I’m Not the Only One – Sam Smith
6. Rain for Sleep – Rain Sounds
7. All of Me – John Legend
8. Earned It (from Fifty Shades of Grey) – The Weeknd
9. Let Her Go – Passenger
10. Skinny Love – Birdy
11. Say Something - A Great Big World, Christina Aguilera
12. FourFiveSeconds – Rihanna, Paul McCartney, Kanye West
13. The A Team – Ed Sheeran
14. Tenerife Sea – Ed Sheeran
15. Give Me Love – Ed Sheeran
16. Lay Me Down – Sam Smith
17. Fix You – Coldplay
18. Photograph – Ed Sheeran
19. Kiss Me – Ed Sheeran
20. Latch (Acoustic) – Sam Smith