You can probably guess who might feature on YouTube's 'most-watched music videos of 2017' list before we even begin: just think about the acts and songs that it's been impossible to get away from this year.
Ed Sheeran features, of course, as does 'Despacito' (4.4 BILLION views and counting) and Bruno Mars.
However, there are a few surprises in there, primarily foreign language songs that didn't break through to an English-speaking audience in the way that 'Despacito' did, but nevertheless racked up huge figures - like Enrique Iglesias's 'Subeme La Radio' or El Amante's 'Nicky Jam'.
See below for the Top 10 Global most-watched music videos of 2017:
1. Luis Fonsi - 'Despacito' ft. Daddy Yankee
2. Ed Sheeran - 'Shape of You'
3. J Balvin, Willy William - 'Mi Gente'
4. Maluma - 'Felices los 4'
5. Bruno Mars - 'That's What I Like'
6. Chris Jeday - 'Ahora Dice' ft. J. Balvin, Ozuna, Arcángel
7. El Amante - 'Nicky Jam'
8. Jason Derulo - 'Swalla' ft. Nicki Minaj & Ty Dolla $ign
9. DJ Khaled - 'I'm the One' ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
10. Enrique Iglesias - 'SUBEME LA RADIO' ft. Descemer Bueno, Zion & Lennox
Meanwhile, the UK & Ireland's most-watched music videos might feature a few more recognisable names:
1. Ed Sheeran - 'Shape of You'
2. Luis Fonsi - 'Despacito' ft. Daddy Yankee
3. DJ Khaled - 'I'm the One' ft. Justin Bieber, Quavo, Chance the Rapper, Lil Wayne
4. French Montana - 'Unforgettable' ft. Swae Lee
5. DJ Khaled - 'Wild Thoughts' ft. Rihanna, Bryson Tiller
6. Clean Bandit - 'Symphony' ft. Zara Larsson
7. Bruno Mars - 'That's What I Like'
8. Jonas Blue - 'Mama' ft. William Singe
9. Little Mix - 'Touch'
10. Dua Lipa - 'New Rules'
Either way, we can all agree that Ed Sheeran had what you might call 'a good year'.