A number of big gigs have already been announced for Ireland next year, but you can bet your bottom dollar that one of the most popular is going to be Taylor Swift at Croke Park.
The world's biggest pop star plays the Dublin stadium on June 15th, and with tickets going on sale tomorrow morning at 9am, they're expected to sell out very quickly - which means that there are going to be a lot of disappointed fans who didn't manage to nab one.
However, promoters MCD and Ticketmaster have issued a checklist that you should read up on if you're going to attempt to bag some tickets.
Remember: fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
1. Get an Account | Set up a Ticketmaster account now (Click here to set it up), make sure all your details are correct, especially your address. In the postcode section add your postcode or Eircode. Don’t know your Eircode? Find it here.
2. Add your Billing Details | Add your card details to your account in advance. This will save you fumbling with your card when you go to purchase your tickets. Remember Ticketmaster takes debit and credit cards.
3. Log into your Ticketmaster Account | Log into your account before tickets go on sale. This way, if you manage to get tickets the rest of the purchasing process will be smooth and quick. Log in here.
4. Use a Secure Connection | If possible, log in at home so that you have a reliable WiFi connection. Office and public WiFi will have high demand which may slow down your connection and the purchasing process.
5. Only Use One Browser/Tab | Don’t open multiple browsers or tabs. Doing so may cause the Ticketmaster system to think you are a robot, which will kick you out of the queue and you will be unable to purchase tickets.
6. Don’t Refresh the Page | While you might think the page isn’t working, it is. You will be placed in a queue and will get access to tickets in a fair manner as quickly as possible. Just follow the instructions on screen. Refreshing a page will lose you your place in the queue.
Most of all - good luck!