MUZU.tv, Ireland's music video website, is launching 'The Faces of MUZU.tv, a search to find presenters for a new series of music based web shows.
Five flagship programmes will be recorded and developed in the studio at MUZU.TV’s Dublin based office. The shows will include music news platforms, review sections, performance and interview pieces from international acts as well as home grown talent, and they will be streamed worldwide via www.muzu.tv.
Muzu.tv are looking for the brightest and boldest personalities to front these online shows, so if you fancy your 15 minutes of fame (we've been assured by Muzu staff that they're offering at least 16 minutes), then apply now, by following these instructions:
1. Record a Video of 60sec length or more showcasing yourself, interests, skills
2. Visit MUZU.TV to register or via Facebook connect
3. Upload your video on The Faces of MUZU.tv page
4. Successful applicants will be asked to screen test in the MUZU.tv Studios in Dublin
5. Videos will be viewable to other visitors and applicants to the site, so applicants should please ensure you’re happy with the content!
6. Complete the Competition Terms and Conditions
Muzu.tv is at the forefront of online music television, and boasts the largest legal library of music videos on the Internet. Ciaran Bollard, CEO of MUZU.tv said "The Faces of MUZU.tv presenters search will provide a unique opportunity for anyone who loves music but is also seeking to gain the elusive foothold in television and Web presenting. We’re excited about the upcoming music shows and look forward to uncovering the top caliber presenters we know are out there."