By now, you can probably hazard a guess at who the highest-earning celebrities in showbizness are.
You can certainly imagine that Michael Jackson will feature prominently, in any case - and yes, the King of Pop has topped the list, compiled by Forbes, for the fifth year running.
In 2017, Jackson (or his estate) earned a whopping $75 (€64.4) million, largely due to his new Greatest Hits album, a new Cirque du Soleil show and various other endeavours.
Other musicians on the list include Elvis at #4 ($35 million), Bob Marley at #5 ($23 million) and the recently-deceased Tom Petty at #6 ($20 million).
Non-musicians in the top 10 include golfer Arnold Palmer, 'Peanuts' creator Charles Schulz, and strangely, Albert Einstein.
See the full list below:
1. Michael Jackson, musician, died 2009 : $75million
2. Arnold Palmer, golfer, died 2016: $40million
3. Charles Schulz, cartoonist, died 2000: $38million
4. Elvis Presley, musician, died 1977: $35million
5. Bob Marley, musician, died 1981: $23million
6. Tom Petty, musician, died 2017: $20million
7. Prince, musician, died 2016: $18million
8. Dr. Seuss, author, died 1991: $16million
9. John Lennon, musician, died 1980: $12million
10. Albert Einstein, physicist, died 1955: $10million
11. David Bowie, musician, died 2016: $9.5million
12. Elizabeth Taylor, actress, died 2011: $8million
13. Bettie Paige, model, died 2008: $7.5million