Now that summer is officially (sou could probably hazard a guess at the most popular songs of the last few months have been. Justin Timberlake must be in there, right? Sia, perhaps? A bit of Calvin Harris?
Spotify have compiled a list of the most streamed songs (globally) from June 1st - August 31st, and you can see/hear them below. Basically, the summer was owned by Rihanna and Drake.
Of course, you can always have your own say in what you think is the best song of the year so far by taking our poll here, too!
10. Shawn Mendes - 'Treat You Better'
9. Mike Posner - 'I Took a Pill in Ibiza' (Seeb remix)
8. Fifth Harmony (feat. Ty Dolla $ign) — "Work From Home"
7. Desiigner - 'Panda'
6. Drake feat. Rihanna - 'Too Good'
5. Justin Timberlake - 'Can't Stop the Feeling'
4. The Chainsmokers feat. Daya - 'Don't Let Me Down'
3. Sia - 'Cheap Thrills'
2. Calvin Harris feat. Rihanna - 'This is What You Came For'
1. Drake feat. Wiz Kid & Kyla - 'One Dance'