It's November, which means that it's officially safe to mention Christmas.
In fact, from now until December 25th you can reckon on being inundated with all things festive, including numerous Christmas albums, films, TV shows and the like.
One of them might actually be worth tuning into, however, as country-pop star Kacey Musgraves is pulling together a stellar cast of friends and artists for her first Christmas special.
'The Kacey Musgraves Christmas Show' will debut on Amazon Prime on November 29th, and will see several big names from the TV and music worlds joining Musgraves for a sing-song.
They include Lana Del Rey performing 'I'll Be Home for Christmas', Troye Sivan performing a new original song, 'Glittery', Zooey Deschanel on 'Mele Kalikimaka' and Camila Cabello on 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree'.
Other names joining her are James Corden, Dan Levy of 'Schitt's Creek', Fred Armisen ('Portlandia'), Kendall Jenner, musician Leon Bridges and the Radio City Music Hall Rockettes.
Musgraves called it "a nostalgic, Wes Anderson-inspired reimagining of the holidays", which sounds right up our street.
A soundtrack will also be available on November 29th, and you can see the full tracklist below:
- Let It Snow Featuring James Corden
- Countdown – Dialogue
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
- Getting Ready – Dialogue
- Present Without A Bow Featuring Leon Bridges
- Making A List – Dialogue
- Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree Featuring Camila Cabello
- (Not So) Silent Night Featuring Fred Armisen
- Christmas Makes Me Cry
- Amp It Up, Dan – Dialogue
- Christmas Fail – Dialogue
- Mele Kalikimaka Featuring Zooey Deschanel
- Cookies – Dialogue
- Glittery Featuring Troye Sivan
- I’ll Be Home Intro – Dialogue
- I’ll Be Home For Christmas Featuring Lana Del Rey
- NANA! – Dialogue
- Ribbons And Bows Featuring The Radio City Rockettes