The Sea Sessions festival takes place in Bundoran, Co. Donegal this coming weekend, and the 10th edition of the surf 'n' music event is now fully sold out.
If you're one of the lucky people who managed to nab a ticket to see the likes of Primal Scream, Sigma, Foy Vance, Badly Drawn Boy et al, you'll probably want to know important info like stage times.
You'll find them below, as well as other useful info that might come in handy...
(Click to enlarge)
* Bundoran is a 2.5 hour drive from Dublin. If you’re driving from Dublin we recommend taking the M3 from Dublin to Cavan and then on to Enniskillen and Bundoran. Alternatively you can take the N4 to Sligo and on to Bundoran but it may take just a little longer.
* Bundoran is approx’ 2 hours from Belfast.
* Bundoran is just over 30 mins from Sligo.
*For general bus timetables and fares check Bus Eireann. www.buseireann.ie
*Every year we run shuttle buses from Dublin direct to Sea Sessions. Details can be found here available to download here.
The nearest Train Station is Sligo. Its about €50 in a Taxi from there. 30 Mins.
*If you’re coming from overseas you could always fly into Knock airport (Ireland West Airport). It’s only 1hr 15mins away from Bundoran.
*Dublin Airport is just over 2.5 hours.
*Belfast International is just over 2 hours.
The Main Campsite is located in the GAA grounds in the west end of Bundoran. It opens on Thursday at 6pm.
There are rules though:
- Strictly over 18’s ONLY
- No fires or barbecues allowed
- Strictly no glass
- A wonderful and peaceful nights sleep is NOT guaranteed
- Decisions by security and management are final – disputing decisions will result in ejection
- Attempts to gain unauthorised access to the campsite will be seen as and reported to Gardai as attempted burglary
- Any gross disturbance or interference with any fellow camper will result in ejection
- No article that may be deemed a weapon can be brought onto the site. Any such article to be confiscated, Gardai to be notified and person to be refused admission
- Anyone refused admission or ejected will be given NO MORE than five minutes to gather their possessions, less if deemed appropriate by security
- All campers are expected to respect the natural environment and use the recycling and rubbish facilities provided and not cause a litter hazard. Gross breaches can and will result in ejection
Camping and General Supplies Shop
24 Hour Security
For recommended non-camping accomodation, see here.
Here's the long-range forecast for next weekend via the usually reliable Accuweather - which may change, of course. All the same, best bring some protection from the rain: