Are you one of the many thousand Rihanna fans who'll be worshipping at the Bajan pop star's Aviva Stadium altar next Wednesday?
If so, you might want to have a read of the public information notice issued by promoters MCD, which outlines stage times, maps, transport information and other handy info.
A point to note is that no umbrellas are allowed in the stadium - so sorry if you had your own dance routine ready to go for that particular song.
No queuing before gates opening
19:00 DJ Mustard
19:50 Big Sean
* All Times are subject to change
Patrons are advised to be in the grounds at least 1 hour and 30 minutes before show time
AN GARDA SIOCHANA TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT PLAN IS IN OPERATION FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE CHECK WWW.GARDA.IE
• AS TRAFFIC AND PARKING DELAYS ARE INEVITABLE YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO USE PUBLIC TRANSPORT (BUS, DART OR LUAS) OR CAR POOL – THERE ARE NO PARKING FACILITIES AVAILABLE LOCALLY
• PLEASE USE CITY CENTRE CAR PARKS
• THE AVIVA STADIUM IS WELL SERVICED BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT - DUBLIN BUS, DART & LUAS (VISIT WWW.DUBLINBUS.IE, WWW.IRISHRAIL.IE, WWW.LUAS.IE)
DOWNLOAD AVIVA STADIUM TRANSPORT GUIDE AT WWW.AVIVASTADIUM.IE
• WE STRONGLY ADVISE THAT YOU PLAN YOUR JOURNEY IN ADVANCE, ALLOWING AT LEAST AN EXTRA 3 HOURS TRAVEL TIME TO AND FROM THE VENUE.
• PLAN YOUR ROUTE IN ADVANCE AND CHECK THE AA ROADWATCH WEBSITE FOR REPORTS ON TRAFFIC, ROAD WORKS AND DELAYS ETC. ON YOUR ROUTE.
• FOR LATEST LIVE SHOW DAY TRAFFIC UPDATES TELEPHONE AA ROADWATCH ON 1550 22 22 11 (AA ROADWATCH PREMIUM RATES APPLY) OR TUNE INTO RTE RADIO.
• THIS IS AN OUTDOOR EVENT AND THE CONCERT WILL TAKE PLACE RAIN OR SHINE. PLEASE REMEMBER TO PLAN FOR ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS, THE PROMOTER RECOMMENDS THAT PATRONS DRESS APPROPRIATELY BUT REMEMBER NO UMBRELLAS
ALWAYS CHECK THE WEATHER FORECAST BEFORE SETTING OFF ON www.meteireann.ie AND DRESS WARMLY.
• SHOW YOUR TICKET AT THE TICKET BARRIER OUTSIDE THE GROUND FOR INSPECTION.
• UNDER 16S MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT / GUARDIAN 18 YEARS OR OVER
• STRICT SECURITY CHECKS ARE IN OPERATION. PATRONS ARE ADVISED NOT TO BRING BACK-PACKS.
• THE FOLLOWING ITEMS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED: UMBRELLAS, FLASHLIGHTS, GLASS OR CANS, FOOD, ALCOHOL, GARDEN FURNITURE, SELFIE STICKS , IPADS
NO PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS OR CAMERAS WITH A DETACHABLE LENS, VIDEO CAMERAS & AUDIO RECORDING DEVICES.
• OBEY THE STEWARDS AND GARDAI AND INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN OVER THE PUBLIC ADDRESS FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
· DON’T RUSH TO EXITS AFTER THE CONCERTS.
• THE PROMOTER DEEMS THAT LARGE OUTDOOR CONCERTS ARE NOT A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENTS FOR ALL CHILDREN UNDER 5 YEARS OLD UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. WE THEREFORE HAVE NO MEASURES IN PLACE TO FACILITATE BABIES AND SMALL CHILDREN ON SITE. THIS IS TO DETER ACCESS FOR SMALL CHILDREN TO AREAS WHERE THERE ARE HIGH NOISE LEVELS WHICH CAN DAMAGE THEIR HEARING.
• FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE AVIVA STADIUM VISIT WWW.AVIVASTADIUM.IE AND IMPORTANT CUSTOMER CONCERT INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT WWW.MCD.IE
• SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED WITHIN THE STADIUM.
• THERE ARE NO READMISSIONS TO THE CONCERT.
Aviva Stadium is in the heart of Dublin, just over one mile from St Stephen’s Green. The ground itself is a landmark known to all Dubliners and is located in the heart of the Ballsbridge area, Dublin 4. It is bordered by Shelbourne Road to the West, Lansdowne Road to the South, Bath Avenue to the North & the Dodder River and Dodder Walk to the East.
ACCESS TO THE STADIUM ON CONCERT DAY IS AS FOLLOWS:
BLUE TICKET ENTRY (WEST STAND UPPER LEVELS Enter via Podium Entrance off Shelbourne Road.) ORANGE TICKET ENTRY (WEST STAND LOWER TIER) - Enter via Lansdowne Lane.
GREEN TICKET ENTRY (SOUTH STAND & GENERAL ADMISSION PITCH STANDING) - Enter via Lansdowne Road
PURPLE TICKET ENTRY (EAST STAND ALL LEVELS) - Enter via Herbert Road – access via Trintinville Road
RED TICKET ENTRY - Enter via Bath Avenue
IMPORTANT: Please follow signage for route indicated on your ticket.
Traffic cordons will be in place 2 hours before the event.
Special Needs Parking available in the Stadium Car Park.
Please note access to this car park will only be permitted to those with a valid car pass.
Access to the accessible car park will only be available up until 15.30 at which time roads will be closed to accommodate pedestrians Please email [email protected] for further information regarding Special Needs parking and please contact MCD directly with any additional Special Needs requests.
Customer Ticket queries:
TICKETMASTER BOX OFFICE will be open at 14:00 locations will be as follows:
1. The foyer of the Ballsbridge Hotel, Pembroke Road, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4.
2. Ticketmaster van on Newbridge Avenue (opposite Marian College)
Please contact MCD Productions in advance via email [email protected] if you:
• Have any queries or special needs requests including access, toilets, dietary requirement etc, please ensure that you have brought attention to this prior to attending the event to allow MCD the opportunity to assist you with having a more enjoyable day at the event.
• If you have any general queries or special needs requests that has not been addressed in the event information provided.
If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback in relation to the event:
Please contact a steward promptly and request directions to the nearest Customer care /ticket information point. Customer Care/Ticketing staff will be dressed in PINK HI VIS by ensuring to bring it to the attention of a member of staff, it will enable MCD to address your issue more readily and ensure a more enjoyable experience at the concert. If you are not satisfied with the assistance or response that you have been given, it is your responsibility to request to speak to a member of MCD staff at the event. We are dedicated to delivering a high level of customer service but it is much more difficult for MCD to resolve an issue once the event has passed.