The recent flurry of outdoor summer gigs continues at Dublin's RDS tonight when P!nk plays the city for the first time in several years.
She'll be touring her most recent album 'Beautiful Trauma' and will have a gaggle of hits like 'So What?' and 'There You Go' ready to unleash on fans, too.
There will be three support acts taking the RDS stage before P!nk - see below for stage times and useful info.
The gig is now fully sold out.
Gates open: 5pm
Kid Cut Up: 5pm
Bang Bang Romeo: 6.50pm
Vance Joy: 7.40pm
Based on her recent gig in Amsterdam, you can expect the following:
Get the Party Started
Just Like a Pill
Funhouse / Just a Girl
Just Give Me a Reason
Just Like Fire
Women Are Strong
What About Us
I Am Here
Walk Me Home
My Daughter Is Beautiful
Raise Your Glass
Blow Me (One Last Kiss)
Can We Pretend
Glitter in the Air
If travelling by Dublin Bus to the event, it is strongly advised that you get off at the following Bus Stops:
415 Pembroke Road opposite Embassy of United States of America (routes serving this stop are 120, 18, 4, 7 and 7a)
483 Merrion Road opposite British Embassy (routes serving this stop are 4, 7 and 7A) For further information visit http://www.dublinbus.ie/
The DART service operates from the City Centre to Ballsbridge. Lansdowne Station and Sandymount Station are approximately a 5 minute walk from the RDS.
It's looking cloudy but not rainy, according to Accuweather, with expected temperatures of 15 to 17 c.
As per usual at gigs, backpacks or large handbags are forbidden. Bags must be smaller than A4 size and there is no cloakroom at the RDS.
• This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
• Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted.
No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
• Obey the stewards and Gardaí and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
• The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
• Under 14s are NOT allowed on the pitch either accompanied or unaccompanied.
• All Under 16s attending the concert MUST be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
• Guardians must remain with under 16’s and take full responsibility for them throughout the event.
You'll find the ticket collection and guestlist booth inside the main entrance on Merrion Road.