The first acts for this year's Groove Festival, set to take place in Kilruddery House, Bray on July 7th and 8th, have been announced.
They include Fun Lovin' Criminals and Heather Small, the voice of M People.
Joining them will be Ham Sandwich, The Riptide Movement, Kila and Something Happens, with many more to be announced in the coming weeks and months.
This year will also see some new additions to the festival set-up, including the Live Lounge which will host Culture Vultures, a pop culture-themed event of words and music, and the Hardy Har Comedy Club, which will be MCed by Adam Burke and will see Eric Lalor, Totally Wired and more perform.
The smaller Groovers will also love the new 'Groove World of Magical Mystery', which will see magicians, pirates and circus performers performing various shows in a magical world in the woods, while Hell & Back will be on hand to provide challenges and outdoor activities for all ages.
· Adult day tickets (Saturday / Sunday) €59.50 + booking fee €4.50
· Adult weekend tickets €99.50 + booking fee €6.50
· Teen (16-17) day tickets €24.50 + booking fee €4.00
· Teen (16-17) weekend tickets €49.00 + booking fee €4.00
· Children day tickets (under 16) €8.50 + booking fee €2.50
· Children weekend tickets (under16) €17.00 + booking fee €3.00
· Family day tickets (2 adults & 3 children) €127.00 + booking fee €8.00
· Family weekend tickets (2 adults & 3 children) €216.00 + booking fee â€‹€9.00