While it's hard to know precisely what the make-up of this poll is, the best possible guess is either retail workers or who people who hate Christmas.
For retail workers, it's understandable - you're going to hear an array of Christmas songs all the time you're working and, quite frankly, that wears thin pretty quickly. For you wandering through the shops, it's pleasant enough but for the people there day in and day out, it's a never-ending nightmare.
So it goes that a poll conducted by Huwaei found that British people ranked Mariah Carey's all-timer, 'All I Want For Christmas', as the most annoying Christmas song ever. To be fair, it is EVERYWHERE this time of year, but most annoying? Get a grip, British people.
That said, recent history seems to suggest British people aren't doing well when it comes to major political decisions, so it's only natural that they'd mess up something as trivial as this. For example, putting 'Last Christmas' ANYWHERE on a list of the most annoying Christmas songs is as sure a sign as any that British people have lost their way in a general sense.
Here's the full garbage list.
2. 'Do They Know It’s Christmas?' — Band Aid
3. 'I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday' — Wizzard
4. 'Merry Xmas Everybody' — Slade
5. 'Last Christmas' — Wham!
6. 'Fairytale Of New York' — The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
7. 'Baby It’s Cold Outside' — Tom Jones & Cerys Matthews
8. 'Santa Claus is Coming to Town' — Jackson 5
9. 'Santa Baby' — Eartha Kitt
10. 'Jingle Bells' — Andrews Sisters