Don't have any plans tonight? Then have a look at our 10 favourite anti-love songs.
10. Soft Cell - 'Tainted Love'
Best lyric to rage to: "Once I ran to you, now I'll run from you."
9. Dua Lipa - 'IDGAF'
Best lyric to rage to: "Cause if you think I care about you now, well boy, I don't give a f*ck."
8. Justin Timberlake - 'What Goes Around... Comes Around'
Best lyric to rage to: "You said that you were moving on now, and maybe I should do the same."
7. Amy Winehouse - 'Back to Black'
Best lyric to rage to: "You go back to her, And I go back to, I go back to us."
6. Kanye West - 'Heartless'
Best lyric to rage to: "You got a new friend, well I got homies - but in the end it's still so lonely."
5. Taylor Swift - 'We Are Never Getting Back Together'
Best lyric to rage to: "But we are never ever, ever, ever getting back together... Like, ever."
4. Lady Gaga and Beyoncé - 'Telephone'
Best lyric to rage to: "I don't wanna think anymore, I got my head and my heart on the dancefloor."
3. Robyn - 'Dancing On My Own'
Best lyric to rage to: "Somebody said you got a new friend, does she love you better than I can?"
2. The Corrs - 'I Never Loved You Anyway'
Best lyric to rage to: "I'm so glad you're moving away."
1. Fleetwood Mac - 'Go Your Own Way'
Best lyric to rage to: "Go your own way - you can call it another lonely day."
*BONUS* JD and Turk singing 'Guy Love'
Keep your friends close, everybody.
Are there any other anti-love songs you'll be listening to today? Let us know your top picks.