It's one of the most iconic outfits in movie history - up there with James Bond's Savile Row suit, Indiana Jones' leather jacket / fedora combo and Ryan Gosling's jacket from Drive.
Yes, at long last, you can buy and own the infamous golden bikini worn by Princess Leia in Return of the Jedi. You'll need to have a spare $80,000 to $120,000 lying around, however.
The 'Slave Leia' outfit is up for sale at Profiles In History, who are selling off a metric s**t-ton of movie memorabilia that was actually used in the film. There are literally hundreds of thousands of really cool stuff for ridiculous prices up for sale.
Like what, you ask? A quick perusal of the catalogue showed us some pretty interesting stuff. We've left the prices off them because we can dream.
- The actual harpoon, yellow barrels AND machete used in Jaws by Robert Shaw
- John Hammond's walking cane from Jurassic Park, as used by Sir Richard Attenborough
- The fedora and whip used by Harrison Ford in Raiders Of The Lost Ark
- An Oscar for Best Cinematography won in 1929
- An Oscar for Best Actress won in 1930
- The very first Superman costume used on-screen
- The Fonz's jacket from Happy Days (DIBS ON THIS, YOU GUYS)
- A Dodge Charger, decked out in the General Lee livery, from Dukes of Hazzard (ALSO DIBS ON THIS)
- One of the yellow jumpsuits worn by Jesse Pinkman in Breaking Bad
- James Dean's flick-knife from Rebel Without A Cause
- The original script used on-set for Aliens
- One of the blue jumpers worn by Leonard Nimoy on Star Trek (FOR SEVENTY THOUSAND DOLLARS)
As we said, there's way too many to mention, but if you've got a spare pile of cash lying around and you're into memorabilia, you can check out the entire list below in PDF format.