We all love a good gift bag - it's free stuff - who doesn't love free stuff?
Ever since someone's mam handed us a little bag of treats after our mate's birthday parties back in the day, we have all been programmed to appreciate the humble goodie bag.
(Although we did almost lose interest when they no longer included Rice Krispie buns...)
Anyways, these days us regular folk are delighted to come away from a party with a few chocolates perhaps, or even a piece of cake, but not the Hollywood elite.
Nope, for those stars out there lucky enough to be nominated for an Oscar this year, they get a goodie bag somewhere in the value of $200k.
The bags are put together by a gift company called Distinctive Assets, and are only given to the nominees in the main categories. So your Leonardo DiCaprios and your Jennifer Lawrences and what have you - the ones that don't need it, essentially.
So what do these elusive gift bags hold?
- A 10-day, first-class trip to Israel ($55,000)
- A year’s worth of unlimited Audi car rentals from Silvercar ($45,000)
- A 15-day walking tour of Japan ($45,000)
- 3 private training sessions with ‘celebrity wellness expert’ and star of ABC’s My Diet Is Better Than Yours, Jay Cardiello ($1,400)
- Ultherapy—a laser skin-tightening procedure courtesy of 740 Park MD ($5,530)
- A Lifetime supply of skin creams from Lizora ($31,200)
- A Fit Club TV ‘Ultimate Fitness Package’ in a private villa ($6,250)
- A Haze Dual V3 Vaporizer ($249.99)
- An Arouser sex toy, which offers gentle suction and simulation (females only) ($200)
- A ‘vampire’ breast lift which uses ‘blood derived growth factors’ to enhance breasts without implants ($1,900)
Excuse us, we're feeling a little lightheaded...
And wait hold up, a sex toy and a vampire breast lift?!