The Dine in Dublin food festival will be running from February 27th - March 5th, and with some of Dublin's best restaurants taking part there is plenty to choose from. Each restaurant have picked a specially selected menu for the food fanatics of Dublin, from afternoon tea to a three course meal with a bottle of wine included. We've picked our favourites, but check out the website here for the full list of offers.
1. Brother Hubbard – 3 Course Middle Eastern Feasting Menu for Two People for €50
Located on Capel Street, try this middle eastern inspired menu designed for sharing. Choose a mezze platter starter, main course and dessert for only €50. A great way to sample the Brother Hubbard menu, filled with culture and flavour. More information.
2. Lemon & Duke – 3 Course Meal for Two People for €50
Focusing on fresh and local produce, this menu is a real treat designed to please everyone. Ranging from Jameson Whiskey cured salmon to butterscotch chocolate brownie, go up to €75 and include a bottle of wine. More information.
3. Fallon & Byrne – 3 Course Meal for Two People with Prosecco Cocktails for €60
The luxurious restaurant on Exchequer Street combines wholesome Irish produce with authentic French cooking. Also known for their wine, this offer includes prosecco cocktails on arrival. More information.
4. 101 Talbot – 3 Course Dinner for two People and a Glass of Prosecco Each for €60
101 Talbot, one of Dublin's best loved restaurants, is bringing their modern cooking with Mediterranean and Middle Eastern inspired dishes to Dine in Dublin. With a great selection of vegetarian choices as well they cater for everyone. More information.
5. Platform 61 – 3 Course Dinner for two People and a Bottle of Wine for €50
Hidden away underground on South William Street, Platform 61 is one of Dublin's best kept secrets. With some of the daily specials inspired with Mediterranean flavours, this is definitely one to try. Not only do you get a three course meal for two, a bottle of wine is also included in the price. More information.
6. Beeftro – 3 Courses Plus Glass of Prosecco or Wine for Two People for €40
One of the best steakhouses in Dublin, Beeftro only uses prime cuts of beef from stockman selected Irish Cattle, making it a must for meat-eaters. This amazing deal offers three courses and either a glass of wine or prosecco. More information.
7. Avenue by Nick Munier – 4 Course Dinner for Two €60
This French bistro combines its menu with fresh Irish produce for an upmarket dining experience. With braised beef and mussels included on the menu, this is a perfect selection for a palette that loves French food. More information.
8. Saba Clarendon Street – 2 Course Lunch for Two People for €30
This Thai and Vietnamese eatery serves authentic dishes for those who love Asian food. Choose two courses from their daytime menu for the ultimate lunchtime treat. Why not try one of their award winning cocktails as well? More information.
9. Marco Pierre White Steakhouse & Grill – 3 Course Meal and a Glass of Prosecco for Two for €60
This is the world famous chef's first Irish restaurant offers a range of meat, fish and classic sauces. From honey roasted duck leg to smoked pork chop there is a fantastic selection of dishes. More information.
10. Boulevard Café – 2 Course Dinner for Two People Plus Raspberry Bellini Cocktails for €50
Well known for their Mediterranean style cuisine made from locally sourced produce, this restaurant is perfect for a relaxed dining experience. With Raspberry Bellini cocktails included, it's the perfect combination. More information.
11. Citron Restaurant – 3 Course Dinner for two with Tea or Coffee for €58
Located in the luxurious Fitzwilliam Hotel next to St Stephen's Green, choose from a wide selection of flavours with this creative menu, ranging from organic salmon to sweet potato gnocchi. More information.
12. The Woollen Mills – 3 Course Dinner plus Cocktails for Two for €60
This relaxed restaurant is located in the heart of Dublin overlooking the Ha'penny Bridge, their wide selection of dishes are inspired by flavours from around the world and has something to please everyone. More information.
We've picked some of our favourites, but there are plenty more deals to browse on their website, see the full list here.