The Malahide Castle gig series kicks off this weekend when Snow Patrol and The Cure play the beautiful grounds of the north co. Dublin venue.
Stage times have yet to be released, but keep an eye on this site for them, as we'll let you know as soon as we have them, allowing you to plan your day accordingly.
See below for all the other info you'll need - from transport to gate opening times.
GATE OPENING TIMES
Friday 7th June – Snow Patrol – Gates @ 5pm
Saturday 8th June – The Cure – Gates @ 4pm
Friday 14th June – Mumford & Sons – Gates @5pm
Saturday 15th June – Mumford & Sons – Gates @ 4pm
Sunday 16th June – Noel Gallagher & The High Flying Birds – Gates @ 4pm
Friday 21st June – George Ezra – Gates @ 5pm
Saturday 22nd– Lana Del Rey – Gates @ 4pm
Early or overnight queuing is forbidden; you'll be turned away if you show up before the gates open.
Backpacks and large bags are not allowed. Only small bags measuring A4 size or smaller are allowed and all bags will be searched. If you don't want to queue, don't bring a bag at all. There is no cloakroom and you may also be subject to a pat-down.
Credit Card collections will be in the grounds of Malahide Castle.
TRAVEL & TRANSPORT
The only pedestrian entrance to the grounds of Malahide Castle is via Hogan's Gate (near the DART station). You won't be able to get in any other gate. Vehicles are only permitted through the back road entrance. As car parking is limited on site, you're advised to use public transport.
CITY CENTRE CONCERT BUS
There will be a direct bus service to George’s Quay following each event from the Dublin Road. Please follow signage from the concert grounds and directions from stewards. Tickets can be purchased following the concert for €10; however it's advised to purchase in advance as it will be on a first-come-first-served basis. You can pre-book here.
The closest Dart stop to the concert venue is Malahide Train Station. City centre Dart locations include Grand Canal Dock, Pearse, Tara Street and Connolly Stations. The concert entrance is approx. a 15-minute walk from Malahide Train Station.
- Backpacks and large bags will not be allowed, only small bags measuring no bigger than A4 (8.27in/21cm × 11.7/ 29.7cm) will be permitted into the event.
- Garden furniture, deckchairs, fold up chairs or shooting sticks, umbrellas, selfie sticks, flares/fireworks, laser pens, megaphone/air horns, aerosols, spray cans, smoke & gas canisters, nitrous oxide & any associated equipment, glass, drones, Chinese lanterns, sound systems, unofficial tabards/high viz.
- Illegal/unidentifiable substances, legal highs, herbal highs or NoS
- Anything that can be perceived as a weapon or which could cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the event.
- Professional cameras with a detachable lens, recording equipment, Go Pros.
- Note that catering and bar facilities are available inside the venue. NO ALCOHOL or DRINKS are permitted to be brought into the venue with the exception of water and softdrinks in sealed plastic bottles up to 500ml. Empty reusable bottles are permitted into the venue. There are water drinking water points onsite.
- Animals with the exception of guide dogs.
- Excessive amounts of cigarettes.
No unaccompanied under 16s are allowed on site. Under 16s must be accompanied by a parent / guardian over 18. Note you may be asked to prove your age with photo ID or you will be refused admission. Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence.
Our bars operate a Challenge 21 policy. Acceptable forms of proof of age are: Passport, Garda Age Card, Driving-Licence. Promoters do not accept any parental or supervisory duty of care or liability for any under 18s on site.
- These are outdoor events. Concerts will take place rain or shine
- Always check the weather forecast before setting off.
- Wear outdoor footwear, as the grass may be wet, muddy or uneven.
- If it is sunny bring sun-cream, a hat and drink lots of water.
- If it is raining bring wet weather clothing including wellies. Please note that umbrellas are not allowed.
- There may be strobe lighting, lasers and pyrotechnics used at these events.
- Note location of Entry / Exit Gates, Emergency Exits, First Aid Posts and Water Points.
- Patrons are advised to be aware of their own personnel safety and security while attending these events. They should ensure the security of personnel belongings while on route to and from the venue and during the event i.e. purses/wallets/tickets/mobile phones. The promoter excepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Any form of antisocial behaviour, crowd surfing, moshing and public urination will not be tolerated. The same goes for illegal activity. The promoter reserves the right to refuse admission to, or remove from, the venue anyone taking part in these activities, without a refund.
- Please move slowly and quietly when exiting the concert site and co-operate with stewards’ directions. Do not rush the exits, hang back until the main crowd has dispersed for an easier journey home.
- Please co-operate with stewards and Gardaí and follow any loudspeaker announcements.
- An Garda Síochána will operate a zero tolerance policy regarding alcohol consumption in public areas, any illegal criminal or anti-social behaviour.
- Please respect the property and privacy of residents in the vicinity.
- Please use the car, coach and bus parks provided, do not park illegally or in residential areas.
- Note that official merchandising will be available inside the grounds only.
CONTACTLESS/ CARD PAYMENT
VISA will be providing contactless card payment facilities at the onsite bars. Some food concessions will accept card payments.
Disabled customer parking is available in a designated area of the car parks, which is accessed via Back Road. Please contact [email protected]to register and for other non-ticket related access queries.
For accessible ticket queries please contact Ticketmaster:
- Republic of Ireland: 0818 903001
- Northern Ireland & UK: 0333 321 9996
- International Customers: 00 353 818 903001
For non-ticket related queries please email [email protected]. If during the event you have a query or wish to provide feedback please notify a member of staff. It is your responsibility to bring any issues you have to a member of staff at the event.