Supported by Ballygowan
Round up the 58th Galway International Oyster and Seafood festival with style at the final event of an action-packed weekend.
Experience the food village which will have the best of Galway’s artisan delights and delectable morsels on offer as well as the return of the 'Tabasco Hot Oyster Awards’cooking challenge, family activities, live music and much, much more.
Free Entry for children under 12.
- Meet Martin Shanahan RTE's 'Martin's Mad about Fish' and 'Martin and Paul's Surf 'n' Turf'
- Dine your way around the Food Village
- Sample the best of Galway’s restaurants and producers
- Enjoy demonstrations from an impressive line-up of award winning chefs
- Marvel at the skill on show during the ‘Tobasco Hot Oyster Awards’
- See sealife first hand with the Galway Atlantaquaria touch pools
- Play the giant family games from 12-3pm
- Win the marine themed fancy dress competition from 12-3pm
- Welcome the winning sailing crew from the Annual Oyster Festival Race
- Dance in the Jive and Jazz
- Cheer on the Irish Coffee Making
- Party with all the fantastic entertainment on offer including the Amazing Apples, West Coast Big Band and Jive Talking-Bee Gees Tribute