Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's Golden Globes Drinking Game
Tina Fey and Amy Poehler did a great job of hosting the Golden Globes last night (which you can read and see more on here, here, here and here), but to ensure that we at home also have a great time, they've laid out the rules for the Golden Globes Drinking Game. They describe them in brief below, but in short they are as follows:
- Drink any time an actress cries in a speech.
- Drink any time you see a person actively not listening to someone onstage.
- Drink any time someone says, "I didn't prepare anything!"
- Eat a meatball sub any time someone thanks Harvey Weinstein.
- Take off an article of clothing any time they show Judi Dench.
- Take off an article of clothing any time Maggie Smith wins.
So when you're watching on RTÉ Two at 9pm tonight, you'll have plenty of reasons to enjoy the show. Oh else, you won't remember it. Depends how strictly you keep to the rules.
Story by David O'Shaughnessy | 14:45 | Monday 14th January 2013 | WTF
No comments have been posted for this article yet. Be the first!
Log in to leave a comment
The opinions expressed in the comments section are those of the viewer and do not reflect those of Entertainment.ie. Entertainment.ie accepts no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for the accuracy of viewer comments. Please contact us to report abusive comments