If you're planning to head to Croke Park on the night, you'll find the information below handy - from stage times to transport and safety information, we've got you covered.
The exact time for when Bublé hits the stage has not been announced. Patrons are being advised to be at the venue in sufficient time due to increased security measures.
HOWEVER there is NO QUEUING allowed prior to gates opening or overnight, as Croke Park is a residential area. If patrons do turn up they will be turned away at restricted area points around the Stadium.
Doors open at 6.00pm.
Emeli Sandé hits the stage at 7.00pm.
- Do not bring backpacks or large handbags. There will be no cloakroom or storage facilities on site. If you are bringing a personal bag, purse or clutch bag, you should only bring those of small sizes i.e. those measuring no greater than A4. Everyone will be subject to a search.
- Bags must not be left at entrances or surrounding areas. Any items left will be removed and disposed of accordingly.
- This is an outdoor event and concert will take place rain or shine. Please check weather conditions and dress appropriately, but remember no umbrellas.
- Show your ticket at the ticket barrier outside the ground for inspection.
- Strict security checks will be in operation. Patrons are especially advised not to bring backpacks or large handbags as you may be refused entry or experience delays on entry. See www.mcd.ie for full details.
- Glass or cans, umbrellas, alcohol, garden furniture, selfie sticks, flares will not be permitted. (Full list of prohibited items on www.mcd.ie)
- No professional cameras or cameras with a detachable lens, video cameras & audio recording devices, iPads or GoPros.
- Obey the stewards and Gardai and instructions given over the public address for your own safety.
- Don’t rush to exits after the concerts.
- The Promoter deems that large outdoor concerts are not a suitable environments for all children under 5 years old unless otherwise stated. We have no measures in place to facilitate babies and small children on site.
- Allow additional time to get through security checks
- There are no re-admissions to the concert.
- The Promoters and An Garda Síochána reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone under the influence of alcohol.
CREDIT CARD COLLECTION/GUEST LIST
Available from official ticket outlet at Gills Corner - the corner of Russell Street & North Circular Road.
- Fans are encouraged to walk, bike or use public transport to the venue as there is no car parking available around the stadium.
- A number of Dublin Bus routes stop near the stadium, many of them on Drumcondra Road or Lower Dorset Street, depending on which entrance your ticket says. See dublinbus.ie.
- The nearest train (not DART) station is Drumcondra. The nearest DART station is Connolly (allow a 15 minute walk).
- It is recommended to allow at least an extra 2 hours travel time to & from the venue as traffic is inevitable.
Croke Park is bordered by Ballybough Road, Clonliffe Road and North Circular Road.
Those who are in the HOGAN STAND via Jones Road and Russell Street: use BLUE ROUTE
CUSACK STAND via St. James's Avenue and Foster Terrace: use RED ROUTE
DAVIN STAND via St. Margaret's Terrace: use YELLOW ROUTE
PITCH SEATING (BLOCKS 1-3) via Josephs avenue, Stiles K – Green route
PITCH SEATING (BLOCKS 1-3) via St James avenue and Foster Terrace to Stiles A - Red route
PITCH SEATING (BLOCKS 4-7) via St James avenue and Foster Terrace to Temporary Turnstiles Cusack Yard - Red route
Under 16s must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian.
Strict age monitoring will be in place at all entrances.
Enjoy the night!