2004 flick Mean Girls provided us all with some classic one-liners that we still quote to this day and if you somehow have never seen the movie, get on it already as it really does stand the test of time.
While Mean Girls starred plenty of famous faces, like Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, Lizzy Caplan, Amy Poehler and of course Tina Fey, who wrote the screenplay, it was Lindsay Lohan who was its star, as Cady Heron.
The actress (is she still acting?) did a video for W Magazine this week in which she recites her eight favourite Mean Girls lines. She's got some gems in there but got to say, she's missing a few classics like this famous line:
Here are the lines Lohan does recite:
8. "The limit does not exist" - Cady Heron
7. "We only carry sizes 1, 3 and 5, you should try Sears" - unnamed sales lady
6. "That is the ugliest effing skirt I have ever seen" - Regina George
5. "Don't have sex because you will get pregnant, and die" - Coach Carr
4. "On Wednesdays, we wear pink" - Karen Smith
3. "You smell like a baby prostitute" - Janice Ian
2. "Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen. It's not going to happen" - Regina George
1. "Grool" - Cady Heron