Quentin Tarantino's soundtracks are almost as well-known and revered as his films. In fact, he's had one or two soundtracks that were better than the film they were used in.
Looking at you, Death Proof. Anyway, that's all changed now and The Hateful Eight - due out in the new year - promises to continue Tarantino's critical and commercial hot-streak.
The Hateful Eight has the distinction of being Ennio Morricone's first soundtrack for an English-language film in quite some time. Like most of Tarantino's previous soundtracks, it's interspersed with bits of dialogue and, of course, anachronistic songs choices.
This time around, instead of it being John Legend and Rick Ross, it's Roy Orbison and The White Stripes.
Here's the list in full:
1. L’ultima diligenza di red rock
3. Major Warren Meet Daisy Domergue – Jennifer Jason Leigh
4. Narratore letterario
5. Apple Blossom – The White Stripes
6. Frontier Justice – Tim Roth
7. L’ultima diligenza di red rock
9. This Here Is Daisy Domergue – Kurt Russell
10. Sei cavalli
11. Raggi di sole sulla montagna
12. Son of the Bloody N**ger Kller of Baton Rouge – Samuel L. Jackson
13. Jim Jones at Botany Bay – Jennifer Jason Leigh
15. Uncle Charlie’s Stew – Samuel L. Jackson
16. I quattro passeggeri
17. La musica prima del massacro
18. L’inferno bianco
19. The Suggestive Oswaldo Mobray – Tim Roth
20. Now You’re All Alone – David Hess
21. Sangue e neve
22. L’inferno bianco
24. Daisy’s Speech – Walton Goggins
25. La lettera di lincoln
26. La lettera di lincoln
27. There Won’t Be Many Coming Home – Roy Orbison
28. La puntura della morte
And here's a few of the tracks we could find on YouTube.