A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD: Win a Trip to the UK Premiere
Login or Register to win
Register as a uLike member
Join uLike in order to enter our competitions
Already a member? Sign in here
Bruce Willis returns in his most iconic role as John McClane - the "real" hero with the skills and attitude to always be the last man standing. This time the take-no-prisoners cop is really in the wrong place at the wrong time after traveling to Moscow to help his estranged son Jack. With the Russian underworld in pursuit, and battling a countdown to war, the two McClanes discover that their opposing methods make them unstoppable heroes.
A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD is released in Irish cinemas 14 February 2013 from Twentieth Century Fox.
To be in with a chance to win this excellent prize of a trip for 2 to London for the UK premiere of A GOOD DAY TO DIE HARD on February 7th, simply answer the question correctly to be entered into the draw.
The Prize package includes:
Return flights Dublin to London for 2 people
Return airport transfers in London
1 night at a 4 star hotel in a twin or double room
2 tickets to the premiere of A Good Day To Die Hard on 7th February 2013
Transfers to the premiere
Dinner for two at a top London restaurant up to the value of £100
Competition closes Monday 4th February. Enter as many times as you like
Specific Terms and Conditions:
- Winners must be 18 or over
- No cash alternative available.
- Accommodation is based on 2 adults sharing a twin room
- Flights are economy class flights unless otherwise specified
- Specified accommodation, restaurants & tours are subject to availability at the time of booking. Alternatives may be offered dependant on availability
- Individual supplier terms & conditions apply
- Winners should allow up to 30 days for their prize to be confirmed
- All flights, unless stated, are non-changeable & non-transferable
- Once a booking is confirmed, any name or date changes must be made in writing
- Where name or date changes are possible they will incur an administration charge of £25 per change plus any supplier costs incurred by IMS Limited
- Prize must be taken on the date specified
- Winners will be required to sign & complete a winner information & prize acceptance form & to submit copies of their passports in order to enable IMS Limited to book their prize trip
- Prize must be taken by 7th February 2013 unless stated otherwise
- Prizes are not transferable unless specified otherwise
- Unless otherwise notified, IMS Limited will assume that all winners & guests have a full passport, valid for at least 6 months on the date of travel
- Visas are the responsibility of winners
- Winners must have access to a personal email account on the internet
- Please note, if the prize includes a hotel stay, winners will need a credit/ debit card in order to check-in for incidentals
- Where specified, travel insurance will be supplied to each winner and their companion before departure with no pre-existing medical conditions. Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companion to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and /or for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companion are aged 80 or over.
- All taxes (including without limitation UK national and local taxes) in connection with any prize, and the reporting consequence thereof, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner.