Summer's here... and it's gone. But we can still hope for its return by concentrating on the idea of sunshine and shimmer oil, summer dresses and the right SPF, and cross everything that we'll get to use them without hopping on a plane again.
Anyways, here's what kept our hopes high this week.
1. Marks & Spencer Spirit of Summer Launch
Summer food and drinks to make you feel like you're in the sun, even when you're not.
3. Moet Party Day in Dublin's Black Door
Nothing tastes better than bubbles.
4.70th Annual Tony Awards - Red Carpet
Saoirse Ronan did us proud.
5. The definitive guide to MAC foundations
Feel Viva Glamourous.
6. Save or Splurge: Body shimmer dry oil
Is it worth the dosh?
7. Three brill body lotions we love this summer
Looking good and feelin' fine.
8. Get a natural tan the right way with this SPF with a difference
SPF should stand for Stunning Product Feature.
9. 5 myths about folic acid debunked
Get in the know.
10. Benefit Brow Clinic
How now, bad brow?