Behold The World's Most Influential Infant...
Where does Forbes magazine get off inflating the importance of toddlers? These are impressionable little beings that dribble, defecate their pants and throw tantrums. Isn't it enough that they'll have to endure the spotlight when doing the very same things before being booked into rehab? For the love of God, let them be kids! Etc.
Here is Forbes' list of the Top Ten Influential Children Under the Age of Five. If memory serves, it's a carbon copy of last year's gross advocation of competition amongst infants:
1. Suri Cruise
2. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
3. Zahara Jolie-Pitt
4. Pax Jolie-Pitt (don't worry, Pax, girls are more marketable)
5. Sam Alexis Woods (Tiger Woods' daughter)
6. Cruz Beckham (the other two are over the hill)
7. Matilda Rose Ledger (Michelle Williams and the late Heath Ledger's daughter)
8. David Banda (Madonna and Guy Richie's adopted son)
9. Sean Preston Federline (perhaps next year, Jayden James)
10. Sam Sheen (Charlie Sheen's daughter with Denise Richards).
What do the people at Forbes base this on? How much the kids are photographed wearing designer labels? I which case, they're spot on with Suri Cruise. Ryan Seacrest is probably hightailing it to E! to pitch a toddler targeted fashion series for the two-year-old to host.
Story by | 13:40 | Wednesday 19th November 2008 | Gossip
No comments have been posted for this article yet. Be the first!
Log in to leave a comment
The opinions expressed here are those of the viewer and do not reflect those of Entertainment.ie. Entertainment.ie accepts no responsibility, legal or otherwise, for their accuracy of content. Please contact us to report abusive content